Wednesday, March 20, 2013

How Do I Use My Camera On My Hp Laptop


Will a Sandisk Memory Stick PRO Duo 4GB fit in a Windows 7 Home Prem Oa HP laptop?
I have a Windows 7 Home Prem Oa HP laptop and I want to upload pictures from my camera. I have a 4GB Sandisk Memory Stick PRO Duo. It looks smaller than the opening for memory cards, and I don't want to break it or get my memory card stuck in it. Will it work ?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Whats the model name and number e.g. Envy, G56, G62, G72, Pavilion dm3, dm4, Pavilion dv6, dv7.



I have a dv7 and that has a multi-format card reader that takes memory stick duo. Its very slow though so I use a USB card reader when transfering large files.



By Josiah Trutter How to use the built in webcam on your laptop to record video and take pictures http://www ...


how do i use my camera on my hp laptop